Monday, August 11, 2008

I got tattooed tonight. Chris colored in part of my sleeve, and it looks amazing. I'm stoked for him to work on more of it. We colored in some of the sky where the angels are coming down from, and I can't believe how good it looks! Kid's got skills...

I think my other sleeve is gonna be based around some wood carvings from the late 15th century by artist Albrecth Durer based around the book of Revelations in the Bible. I've always been fascinated on that book of the bible, and the idea behind the reality of the apocalypse and St. John's visions of it, so I'm really excited.

I love tattoos, I love my band, I love my friends, and I love this tour. God has truly blessed us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your next tattoo sounds amazing. I find Revelations to be very intriguing, as well.

I hope tour's going well.

God bless.

- Ashley

Park Scarborough said...

I saw Chris' Harry Potter tattoo he did. It was pretty sweet. I'm really glad you're happy. I hope to see you soon in Florida, that would be real nice. =) Have fun with the rest of the tour, and most importantly.. Be safe.

God Bless.
-Park.

Julia said...

tell us more!

jake =] said...

ur the best on vocals

fuck yeaa (:

Anonymous said...

dude, your new sleeve sounds rad, i dont wanna sound stalkerish but yeah i have some danger wildman lyrics tattooed on me, i didnt know chris tattooed, noice.

Brian said...

Dude, I have to send you a link to see my tattoo xD that's exactly what I got on my right arm.. Revelations 19:11 the rider on the white horse. It's an awesome conversation starter. I think you'll dig it.