Sunday, July 13, 2008

I got a new iPhone today. I'm beyond excited. It's so much faster than my old one, and I'm typing this from it in my bunk.

Today was really rainy and miserable, but God has a way of showing how beautiful His world is even on the dreariest of days. I stood by the ocean just thinking about how powerful God must be to make all of the oceans, all the creatures in them, and the storms around me.

Our show today was amazing despite the rain, so many people watching and having a blast. It just pumps me up and makes me smile to look out and see everyone having a good time in the crowd. We are so blessed to be doing what we are, and I'm reminded of that every day.

I just found out that my family and some of my really good old friends are coming out to shows soon so I'm stoked on that. Our crew is doing an amazing job, it just feels like one big family on our bus.

James left his wallet in a cab, I feel terrible for him.

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
- James 1:19

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

scummy weather, what a drag. but the beach is definitely a great place no matter what, in my opinion.

oh man i feel so bad for james. poor guy.

cant wait for warped!
see you soon pal

god bless